|Different types of contributions may be submitted: research papers; tutorial/survey; research note/short papers; software/algorithms; addendum/corrections; datasets.
- Full paper: 4,000 to 8,000 words
- Short paper: 1,800 to 3,600 words
Each article should contain the following information:
- title (maximum 10 words)
- complete contact information for all authors
- an informative abstract (75 to 200 words) presenting the main points of the paper and conclusions
- descriptive keywords (3 to 6)
- main body of paper
Download the template file for IJSG articles
Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.