Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The authors have read and understood the Guidelines for Submission available here
According to the double-blind review procedure, the authors should submit:
- A Title page, with authors' names, affiliations, acknowledgements and any Declaration of Interest statement, and a complete address for the corresponding author including an e-mail address.
- A Blinded manuscript, the body of the paper (including references, figures, etc.) without any identifying information (e.g., the authors' names or affiliations).
The submission accompanying letter includes the follwoing information:
- Competing interests declaration
- Funding information (also on the manuscript)
- Permission obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Web
- Documentation for any citations to unpublished work (e.g., articles in press/personal
- Information about previous submissions to other journals (e.g., name of journal, reviewer comments)
- Confirmation that the manuscript has been submitted solely to your journal and is not
published, in press, or submitted elsewhere.
- Authors should declare if the manuscript expands previous work (transparency is needed on the re-use of material to avoid the hint of ‘self-plagiarism’).
Copyright NoticeIJSG copyright information is provided here.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.