Guidelines for submissions
Different types of contributions may be submitted: research papers; tutorial/survey; research note/short papers; software/algorithms; addendum/corrections; datasets.General guidelines
- Full paper: 4,000 to 8,000 words (body text; excluding title, abstract, captions, references)
- Short paper: up to 1,500 words (body text; excluding title, abstract, captions, references). Published in the "Communication" section, no guarantee of indexing as an article by the indexers
Each article should contain the following information:
- Title (maximum 10 words)
- Complete contact information for all authors
- An informative abstract (75 to 200 words) presenting the main points of the paper and conclusions
- Descriptive keywords (3 to 6)
- Main body of paper
- References, formatted according to the IEEE reference style
- Information on financial support
Download the Word template file for IJSG articles.
Download a LaTeX example file for IJSG articles.Double-blind review
The identity of the authors is concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa. The authors should should thus submit:
- Title page, with authors' names, affiliations, acknowledgements and any Declaration of Interest statement, and a complete address for the corresponding author including an e-mail address.
- Blinded manuscript, the body of the paper (including the references, figures, etc.) without any identifying information (e.g., the authors' names or affiliations).
Please look here.